Thursday, April 7, 2011

Class set ups for Call of Duty: Black Ops Part 1

Alrighty guys, today I figure we can take a chat about some class set ups that are pretty good for me, and hopefully will help you guys out in the future when you guys play.

Lets start off at the beginning. At level 1. Personally, I choose the MP5K Class right off the bat. I like to rush, and the MP5K is an amazing gun. I use it even past level 20 sometimes. My brother likes to use the M16 class. It's a great gun, but if you are going to rush, not the best idea with its burst fire. But if you like to stick back, I would recommend using that class then. I can honestly say I've only used that class in the beginning when I first started playing. The rest was with the MP5K. I used to hate that gun, but after prestiging a few times, it really starts to grow on you.

Anyways, after a few levels and saving up some COD points, the first thing I buy is Marathon. I gotta have Marathon or I go crazy. I cannot stand not being able to run a greater distance. It helps out so much, with being able to run around. The next thing I buy is extended mags. Personally the hip fire on the MP5K is amazing, especially with steady aim, and you can pretty much snipe with that beast from the hip. And with Ext. Mags, you won't have to reload as often. Which helps out a lot since I usually don't run slight of hand, at least for a while. And not with this build in the beginning. The reason being, since I like to rush, getting steady aim pro is a priority. If you didn't know already, Slight of Hand Pro ONLY makes you ADS faster when you are not sprinting. Steady Aim Pro allows you to ADS faster after sprinting, and helps you recover from knife lunges AND also helps your hip fire. Which is why I like to choose Steady Aim over Slight of hand, although Slight of Hand is very useful in some classes. Your first perk kinda just depends. Have 2 set ups. Always have one with Ghost just in case the other team is throwing up a Spy Plane every 30 seconds or so. No point in getting slaughtered over and over by people who just watch the mini map instead of using their eyes. Then that will back fire on them since they will focus on the mini map and you can own them. If they aren't, no point in wasting that slot with Ghost, since it won't be helping you any at all. Maybe go Lightweight to run around more quickly, make you harder to hit, or Hardline to get those kill steaks a little bit earlier. The class I usually use for quite a few levels ( As in 20+ ) every prestige would be:

MP5K Ext. Mags
Secondary usually doesn't matter a whole much, so whatever you wanna run
Jammer (Great for Objective games, as well as not showing up on radar within the area. Only equipment I use)
Frag (Because stickies make noise when using them)
Concussion (Great for slowing people down, stunning them)

Ghost/Lightweight/Hardline (Make two classes for reasons I stated above)
Steady Aim
Marathon

We'll talk more tomorrow. Gimme some feed back and let me know what you think

Til tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Great tips! i check back 2morrow for more

    ReplyDelete