Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Borderlands 2 Announced

Who else besides me is excited about this game? Can I see a raise of hands? All of you? Rock on. I agree. The original Borderlands was awesome. It was a lot of fun. I still never got a pearlescent weapon to drop off the crab guy. But still, it was a blast. Looks like the game is set to launch during Take-Twi's fiscal year 2013 beginning on April 1, 2012. Borderlands 2 includes all-new characters, skills, environments, enemies, weapons, and equipment.

Also players will be returning to Pandora, the setting of the first game. What I hope for is new areas of Pandora. Hoping that you won't go to the same areas as the first game.

I whole new story as well. Not the same stuff. It should be fun and exciting. Maybe they will have a melee class that uses swords and such. Without a doubt, I would be that class. Slice and Dice for sure.

That's all for today.

-j-

No comments:

Post a Comment